ETSverification GmbH is an independent verification body, accredited to ISO 14065:2013, meeting all requirements in order to be eligible to verify the Emission Reports, and Emission Unit Cancellation Report.
Our Commitment to Impartiality
Our Independence essential for the issuance of an unbiased verification opinion:
- Therefore we ensure that activities of other bodies does not affect the confidentiality, objectivity and impartiality of our verification work.
- We will avoid any situation that would create a conflict of interest arising from the activity of any other body.
- We will not provide any consulting services or technical assistance assuring that the impartiality of the verification activity could not be compromised.
- We have formal rules and contractual conditions to ensure that our company will never verify an emission report or any other GHG assertion from an operator that has received consultancy services from us prior.
- All our verification personnel, either internal or external, or committees, which could influence the verification activities, will act impartially and will not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.
- We have formal rules and contractual conditions to ensure that each team member acts in an impartial manner.
- We do use this information as input to identifying threats to impartiality raised by the activities of such personnel or by the organizations that employ them.